Every prospective student is expected to purchase our online application scratch card for our Entrance examination, at our designated Centers and proceed for online registration via http://stmulumbagirlsschool-benin.com/portal/?cmd=student_admission.Login..Thereafter, a registration slip is generated by the system which must be printed out by every registered student; and submitted to the school along with their Birth Certificate and Local Government of Origin on the Entrance examination date during screening.
Again, Prospective students should check back for admission status after few Days/Weeks via the Application link above using their application card Pin .
Successful candidates are expected to print out their online admission letter required and proceed to make payment for acceptance Fee of Three Thousand Nairo (N10,000).
Upon confirm of your payment, the school sends an alert message containing your login details to enable you download the following documents needed for school clearance:
-Medical Examination form
Please note that admission is only granted to prospective students who:
- Have successfully completed primary school
- Have met the requirement of the Entrance Examination.
- Participated successfully in a personal interview conducted by the school.
- Submit records of past achievements in primary school and officially stamped/signed – by their Head of school.
- Are ready to live in Boarding and pay prescribed fees.
- Must be ready to abide by the school’s rules and regulations.